YOUR WHOLE BODY Plan
Your Personal Trainer LLC offers YOUR WHOLE BODY Plan — a unique combination of workouts and nutrition to attain your healthiest body.
According to the National Institutes of Health, studies have shown that exercise provides many health benefits and that older adults can gain a lot by staying physically active. Even moderate exercise and physical activity can improve the health of people who are frail or who have diseases that accompany aging.
Your Personal Trainer LLC offers a unique and safe combination of workouts and nutrition to attain a healthy body. Each program is designed to suit your specific needs and goals with attention to safety and age-appropriate challenges.
Each 8-session or 16-session custom program is designed to achieve the unique fitness goals of seniors. Each session lasts one-half hour.
Benefits for Participants
- Control weight
- Gain muscle
- Lose fat
- Increase strength and power
- Increase cardio-respiratory endurance
- Increase flexibility
- Achieve your specific athletic goals
- Attain overall health and fitness
- Reduce stress and increase long-term happiness
- Improve bone density and reduce risk of fractures
- Attain better sleep quality
- Prevent and reduce symptoms of specific chronic diseases
- Improve self-confidence
- Improve balance
- Realize mental clarity and mind-body benefits
- Reduce the symptoms of specific chronic diseases
Benefits for Senior Facilities
- Control health care expenses by offering and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Offer attractive benefits package to potential and current residents.
- Promote a healthy living environment.
- Develop healthier and happier residents. Exercise has been proven to:
- decrease stress
- improve working memory
- increase productivity
- increase creativity
- improved interactions with others
- decrease incidence of illness
- improve general physical health
- increase energy levels
1. Initial Consultation and Intake
2. Fitness Assessment
3. Design and Development of Fitness Program
4. Implementation of Weekly Exercise Sessions
All necessary workout equipment is provided. Sessions would require access to an open space of about 8’ x 10’.
Once a week 1/2 hour sessions: $400
Twice a week 1/2 hour sessions: $775
Longer engagements are encouraged and available upon request.